Stand out from the crowd and present your Zoom meetings with professional backgrounds.
Download our FREE Zoom Background Bundle
The team at 123 Internet Group are super happy to provide you with a link to our free Zoom Background Bundle. This selection pictures have been hand picked and organised to allow you to choose a realistic background setting for your calls.
Changing to a Virtual Background in Zoom couldn’t be easier, please follow these steps below after downloading and extracting the files below.
1. In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings.
2. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
3. You’ll see a few default background options provided by Zoom, including an outer space scene or blades of grass. You can choose one of those by clicking on it, and it will automatically change your screen as well. There’s also an option for if you have a green screen and want to use that.
4. If you want to upload a photo to use as your background, on the same Virtual Background Page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload one of the new backgrounds from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
5. To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.
We’ve seen massive changes in the digital landscape, a rise of almost 76% online activity as more and more people are remote working and choosing to visit social media sites daily. We’ve seen fantastic growth over the past month and our team are positioned to offer you all the marketing support you’ll need to prepare for post-COVID19.